CLE (MTACDL Hosted)
MTACDL/OPD Fall 2017 CLE
MTACDL and the Montana Office of the State Public Defender are teaming up to offer a one-day Fall CLE session in Missoula. Attendees will be credited with 6 (six) CLE credit hours, including 1 Ethics credit hour. The conference agenda and brochure are attached to this article.
Here are some of the details:
Topic: "The First Annual Criminal Defense Gridiron CLE"
Date: September 22, 2017 (7:45AM - 4:00PM)
Location: Holiday Inn Downtown, Missoula, MT
- The Honorable Dana Christensen, Chief Judge, United States District Court, District of Montana
- Dr. Michael Scolatti, MSOTA Member
- John Rhodes, Assistant Federal Defender, Federal Defenders of Montana
- Professor Jordan Gross, Alexander Blewett III School of Law
- Katie DeSoto, Partner, Garlington, Lohn and Robinson
- Andrew King-Ries, Professor, Alexander Blewett III School of Law
If register before September 8, 2016:
- MTACDL Member: $100 (if 2017-18 dues have been paid)
- Non-Members: $175
- Law Students: $75
Later registration or at the door:
- MTACDL Member: $150 (if 2017-18 dues have been paid)
- Non-Members: $225
- Law Students: $95
Football! Note that the conference is the day before the football game between the University of Montana and Eastern Wshington. Stay on and watch the game on Saturday! We have group rates at the Holiday Inn Downtown for both Thursday and Friday nights, September 21-22, 2017. Please note that rooms are held only through August 7, 2017, so RESERVE NOW!
It promises to be a great conference, as always ... we look forward to seeing you there!